Tokyo is served by a major international airport, Narita Airport, 40 miles from Tokyo, and a domestic one, Haneda Airport, just five miles from the city centre. Renowned worldwide for its long distance Bullet Trains, the Tokyo train system is fast and efficient and is also the standard way of getting around the city. Nearly everything of interest lies either on or within the JR Yamanote line, the rail loop that circles central Tokyo.
- Narita International Airport (NRT) - 80 minutes by Narita Express, taxi service available. Alternative transportation: Airport Limousine Bus to Park Hyatt Tokyo - about 100 minutes. Alternatively, guests may take the Airport Limousine Bus to Shinjuku Station and take a 5-minute taxi ride to the hotel if there is a long waiting period before the next bus heading to Park Hyatt Tokyo.
- Haneda International Airport - taxi service (approximately 20-30 minutes / please click here to download the access map) and airport limousine bus (about 35 minutes) are available. Alternative transportation: 60 minutes by monorail and train
- Shinjuku Station - 12 minutes' walk, five minutes by hotel shuttle bus or taxi
(please click here to download the access map.)
- Marunouchi - 30 minutes by car
- Akasaka - 20 minutes by car
- Aoyama - 15 minutes by car
- Shibuya - 15 minutes by car
- Shinjuku exit of Highway-Line No 4 - three minutes by car
From Narita Airport:
PRIVATE HIRE CAR
- The fare is 55,000JPY per one way by Sedan up to 2 people
- The fare is 69,000JPY per one way by Van for 4 people and luggage space.
- Please contact us if you are traveling with more than 4 people.
- The fare is 31,000JPY per one way by mini van taxi for 2 to 4 people.