Park Hyatt Tokyo
3-7-1-2 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-Ku
Tokyo, Japan, 163-1055
Tel: +81 3 5322 1234
Top Luxury Hotel Located in the Heart of Shinjuku
- A luxury residence: 177 guestrooms including 23 suites, all constructed as a private urban residence decorated with original artwork and books
- World class restaurants and bars: Indulge in a selection of wagyu steak at the iconic New York Grill & Bar, savor authentic Japanese kaiseki at Kozue or enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea or original cocktails at the atrium, The Peak Lounge & Bar
- Timeless design: Personally designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect, the late Dr. Kenzo Tange and sole interior designer, Mr. John Morford
- Club On The Park: A tranquil spa and fitness center that offers specialized spa treatments, access to an indoor pool with breathtaking views from the 47th floor, whirlpools and dry and steam saunas
- Central location: Center of Tokyo's business and entertainment district that is a walking distance to Shinjuku Station, the city's major transportation hub.
Restaurants and Bars Website
Check out our recently launched English food and beverage website for your next dining experience.
New Airport Tunnel Connects Park Hyatt Tokyo
The recently opened tunnel from Haneda International Airport has made Park Hyatt Tokyo an even more appealing destination.
Enjoy the early evening vistas at The Peak Bar with its new happy-hour menu, Twilight Time.
Park Hyatt Tokyo Introduces Park Siesta
Take advantage of this opportunity for non-hotel guests to experience the exclusive Club On The Park spa.