Map & Directions
Park Hyatt Tokyo
3-7-1-2 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-Ku
Tokyo, Japan, 163-1055,
Tel: +81 3 5322 1234 , Fax: +81 3 5322 1288
A complimentary shuttle bus serves the hotel with regularly scheduled departures from the Shinjuku L-Tower Building. Please click here for details.
- Narita International Airport (NRT) - 80 minutes by Narita Express, taxi service available. Alternative transportation: Airport Limousine Bus to Park Hyatt Tokyo - about 105 minutes. Alternatively, guests may take the Airport Limousine Bus to Shinjuku Station and take a 5-minute taxi ride to the hotel if there is a long waiting period before the next bus heading to Park Hyatt Tokyo hotel.
- Haneda Domestic Airport (HND) - 60 minutes by monorail and train, taxi service available. Alternative transportation: Airport Limousine Bus - about 65 minutes.
Districts in Tokyo
- Shinjuku (commercial, administrative and entertainment center) - walking distance
- Omotesando (luxury shopping area) - 10 min. by taxi
- Aoyama (shopping and entertainment area) - 15 min. by taxi
- Shibuya (shopping and entertainment area) - 15 min. by taxi
- Akasaka (central business district) - 20 minutes by taxi
- Roppongi / Roppongi Hills / Tokyo Mid Town (nightlife and entertainment area) - 20 minutes by taxi
- Marunouchi (financial and business district) - 30 min. by car
- Ginza (shopping and entertainment district) - 30 min. by taxi
Distances to the hotel
Park Hyatt Tokyo is ideally located in the heart of Tokyo. The hotel is situated in Shinjuku, the city's prime business and entertainment district. For more information about attractions near the hotel, please visit the Shinjuku information page.
- Yoyogi Park (One of Tokyo´s largest parks) - 15 minutes walk
- Meiji Shrine (Holy Temple) - 15 minutes walk
- Imperial Palace - 30 minutes by taxi
- Tokyo International Forum - 30 minutes by taxi
Make a Reservation
Please enter date in mmm/dd/yyyy format