From the moment a guest walks in and collects the room key on a sterling silver key ring, it is clear that a stay at Park Hyatt Tokyo will be an “over-the-top” experience. Perched on the top floors of a modern skyscraper that towers above one of Asia’s most thrilling cities, this hotel is widely acknowledged to be Tokyo’s finest. Whether you are visiting on holiday or travelling for business, we hope you will enjoy the unique spirit of the hotel and the personalized service of our staff available to address your every need.
- All guestrooms located above the 41st floor
- Spacious bathroom with a luxuriously deep bathtub and separate shower
- All rooms feature a 15-inch television in the bathroom
- Walk-in wardrobes
- Stunning views
- Club On The Park: aesthetics and fitness centre
- Staffed by an international team of fitness specialists and aestheticians
- Seven treatment rooms
- Whirlpools, wet and dry saunas, cold plunge pools
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Aerobics studio
- Indoor swimming pool,
- Library: A private library of fine books on international travel, art and culture is available for all guests in residence
- 177 generously sized guest rooms, including 23 suites
I grew up in the center of Paris, close to the “Invalides”, by the Rodin Museum. I also spent many years of my youth in the Saint-Germain-des-près area.
Did you know…
…that we have an average of five wedding proposals a week at the New York Grill? I proposed to my Japanese wife in a plane… precisely halfway between Paris and Tokyo!
I never travel without…
…paying attention to the beauty of the planet. I always take window seats in planes. I remember seeing the Northern Lights once, on a Siberian flight, while everyone else was sleeping. I’ve always been interested in geography and maps, and I love knowing where I am while looking at the maps from my seat in the sky!
Insider travel trip
I have two. First, never look at the customs agent in the eye as you exit the airport…this is the best way to avoid being called for searches. It has worked for me at least! Second, always use ear-plugs while travelling long-haul. We do not quite realize how tiring the background noise of a plane is during the extended periods spent in the air. Every time I’ve used them, I have reduced the impact of travel.
I decided to be a hotelier when I was just 14. Having been lucky to travel with my family, I wanted to spend my life in hotels that always fascinated me with their mystique. I began as a Clef d’Or Concierge in Paris. After graduating from Lausanne hotel school, I began my career with Hyatt 23 years ago. I’ve since held positions in Tahiti, Osaka, Guam, Tokyo, London, Brussels, Paris, Birmingham (UK), and have returned to the Park Hyatt Tokyo in my current position a few years ago.
I take part in a couple of triathlons every year and train regularly. Working in hotels has its advantages, but one can quickly become very fat! I need to compensate my culinary regimen with one in the water, on the bike, or on the road!
Your best travel memory
A safari in South Africa which I would like to repeat when my children are old enough. Seeing wild animals in nature, was magical. On top of that, I found South Africa a truly magnificent country in and of itself.
New favorite restaurant
Higashiyama in Tokyo. A great casual, modern-Japanese restaurant.
A day in the life of Philippe Roux-Dessarps…
…begins as I arrive at the Park Hyatt Tokyo. Every morning, I am reminded of the magic of this hotel. The rest of the day is very diverse. As a General Manager I am involved in many aspects of the operation of the hotel. The part that I prefer, though, is making a difference to our guests. I have the best job in the world, where I work with a team who can create unforgettable memories for our guests! This is truly magic.
Things I love about Park Hyatt Tokyo
I love the serene atmosphere which characterizes the hotel. I believe it exists thanks to the design and architecture, but beyond the physical attributes there is an intangible essence which I credit to the wonderful team that I am blessed with.
Open 24 hours daily, Park Hyatt Tokyo’s Business Centre is your liaison with Japan. We understand the pressures of a busy travel itinerary and are here to help you get the most out of your time. We can assist you with a range of business services from logistics of a business trip, the printing of business cards in Japanese, and an explanation of Japanese business customs and etiquette. We specialise in providing accurate and up-to-date information, referrals and practical advice for our guests.
Moreover, the Business Centre provides a full range of office equipment and secretarial services, including facsimile transmission, computing, word processing, photocopying and translation. Individual workstations are equipped with desktop computers, a dedicated inkjet printer and the latest business software. For guests looking for a private meeting space, two fully equipped boardrooms (52m²) seating 12 are available for hire. Located high-above the city alongside our guestrooms, the boardrooms offer panoramic views of the city below and hotel services such as Room Service may be enjoyed for a relaxing atmosphere.
For easy communication with business associates and travel companions, all guests enjoy complimentary access to an international mobile phone and wireless Internet connection. In addition, SIM mobile phones, international videoconferencing and Japanese/English laptops are available on a 24-hour basis for hire and video recorders, flip charts, and overhead and slide projectors are free of charge.
- 2 hours for 60,000JPY
- 12,500JPY for every additional hour up to 6 hours
- 6,300JPY for every additional hour between 6 to 12 hours
- Usage of 12 hours+ (maximum use of up to 24 hours) will incur an additional flat fee of 49,000JPY
Please contact the Business Centre at email@example.com or by telephone +81 3 5323 3410 for further details.
In addition, Park Hyatt Tokyo guestrooms are designed with the international business traveller in mind, and double as a serene retreat and private office. Each room is equipped with two phone lines, complimentary wireless LAN Internet access, voicemail, dictionaries, DVD and compact disc players.
Map & Directions
- Narita International Airport (NRT) - 80 minutes by Narita Express to Shinjuku Station, followed by a 5 minute taxi ride or complimentary shuttle bus to the hotel. Alternative transportation: Airport Limousine Bus to Park Hyatt Tokyo - approximately 105 minutes. If there is a long wait until the next direct bus, guests may also take another Airport Limousine Bus to Shinjuku Station, followed by a 5-minute taxi ride or complimentary shuttle bus to the hotel. Chauferfeured-car and taxi services can also be arranged from the airport.
- Haneda Domestic Airport (HND) - 60 minutes by monorail and train to Shinjuku Station, followed by a 5 minute taxi ride to the hotel. Alternative transportation: Airport Limousine Bus - approximately 65 minutes. Chauferfeured-car and taxi services can also be arranged from the airport.
Districts in Tokyo
- Shinjuku (commercial, administrative and entertainment center) - walking distance
- Omotesando (luxury shopping area) - 10 min. by taxi
- Aoyama (shopping and entertainment area) - 15 min. by taxi
- Shibuya (shopping and entertainment area) - 15 min. by taxi
- Akasaka (central business district) - 20 minutes by taxi
- Roppongi / Roppongi Hills / Tokyo Mid Town (nightlife and entertainment area) - 20 minutes by taxi
- Marunouchi (financial and business district) - 30 min. by car
- Ginza (shopping and entertainment district) - 30 min. by taxi
Distances to the hotel
- Yoyogi Park (One of Tokyo´s largest parks) - 15 minutes walk
- Meiji Shrine (Holy Temple) - 15 minutes walk
- Imperial Palace - 30 minutes by taxi
- Tokyo International Forum - 30 minutes by taxi
- Concierge for all travel and entertainment requirements/multilingual staff
- Full-service Business Centre open 24 hours daily
- Fully equipped boardrooms seating 12
- International videoconferencing
- Complimentary Wireless High-Speed Internet access in all guestrooms as well as all restaurants, lounges, bars and Delicatessen.
- E-Mobile portable Wi-Fi rental service
- Complimentary mobile phone rentals
- SIM Card mobile phone rental
- Library housing over 2,000 books on art, culture and travel
- Private art collection
- Dry cleaning, laundry and pressing available seven days a week
- Beauty salon
- In-room shiatsu massage seven days a week
- Licensed doctor on call 24 hours
- Exchange of all major currencies
- Airport limousine bus - please click here for time schedule
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Wedding Chapel
- Babysitting service available by reservation
- Private Dining
For Hotel Guests: 3,100JPY per night
For Restaurant Guests spending 5,000JPY or more: complimentary for up to two hours
Banquet Guests: complimentary for up to two hours
Standard charge of 250JPY per 30 minutes
For your convenience, we are pleased to offer valet parking for our guests.
For Hotel Guests: 5,000JPY per night, unlimited use
For Restaurant Guests:
Daytime Use (7:00 am - 4:00 pm) for up to two hours: 3,000JPY
Evening Use (after 4:00 pm): 5,000JPY
Banquet Guests: 5,000JPY
Club On The Park Guests (member): 3,000JPY per visit
Outside Guests: 7,000JPY
- Prices for valet parking are inclusive of tax, valet service and parking. We do not accept Parking Vouchers for Valet Parking Services
- Prices are for one-time use unless noted otherwise
- For additional information, kindly contact our Front Service staff
Near the hotel entrance on the second floor is the Pastry Boutique offering specialty cakes, pastries, and exquisite fresh bakery items, made to order and presented in beautiful Park Hyatt packaging. The Pastry Boutique's refined walnut interior is a warm and inviting introduction to the rest of the hotel's delights.
Open Daily from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
For enquiries please call: +81-3-5323-3462
Park Hyatt Tokyo’s Delicatessen is a chic gourmet specialty shop situated on the first floor of the Shinjuku Park Tower's airy light-filled atrium. The Delicatessen features its own original branded items chosen from the most organic ingredients to complement its home-style recipes and a showcase replete with the finest cheeses, cold cuts, seafood, salads, sandwiches and desserts.
The Delicatessen also provides Tokyo shoppers with unique delicacies from around the world, in addition to a vast array of items for home delivery. Celebration picnic sets for instant movable feasts and a wide selection of vintage wines from around the world are among the many unique and festive gifts available for anniversaries and other special occasions. Indoor and outdoor dining is available. Enjoy complimentary Wireless Internet service with fresh coffee and deli items.
Open Daily from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
For enquiries please call: +81-3-5323-3635
Over 400 items at shop.parkhyatttokyo.com offering easy access to a wide range of delicacies and hotel amenities which make excellent stylish gifts. For those with a sweet tooth, delicate baked treats and delectable original chocolates from the Pastry Boutique are available in addition to a large selection of wine, and signature Park Hyatt Tokyo amenities. Deliveries available within Japan only.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tokyo is served by a major international airport, Narita Airport, 40 miles from Tokyo, and a domestic one, Haneda Airport, just five miles from the city centre. Renowned worldwide for its long distance Bullet Trains, the Tokyo train system is fast and efficient and is also the standard way of getting around the city. Nearly everything of interest lies either on or within the JR Yamanote line, the rail loop that circles central Tokyo.
- Narita International Airport (NRT) - 80 minutes by Narita Express, taxi service available. Alternative transportation: Airport Limousine Bus to Park Hyatt Tokyo - about 105 minutes. Alternatively, guests may take the Airport Limousine Bus to Shinjuku Station and take a 5-minute taxi ride to the hotel if there is a long waiting period before the next bus heading to Park Hyatt Tokyo.
- Haneda International Airport - 60 minutes by monorail and train, taxi service available. Alternative transportation: airport limousine bus - about 65 minutes
- Shinjuku Station - 12 minutes' walk, five minutes by hotel shuttle bus or taxi
- Marunouchi - 30 minutes by car
- Akasaka - 20 minutes by car
- Aoyama - 15 minutes by car
- Shibuya - 15 minutes by car
- Shinjuku exit of Highway-Line No 4 - three minutes by car
From Narita Airport:
PRIVATE HIRE CAR
- The fare is 55,000JPY per one way by Sedan up to 2 people
- The fare is 69,000JPY per one way by Van for 4 people and luggage space.
- Please contact us if you are traveling with more than 4 people.
- The fare is 29,000JPY per one way by mini van taxi for 2 to 4 people.
Check-in Time: 1pm, 3pm on Weekends
Check-out Time: 12:00 noon
Park Hyatt Masters of Food & Wine Upcoming Events
We invite you to join our series of Masters of Food & Wine events, interactive culinary and beverage experiences.
Club On The Park Introduces Omorovicza Spa Products
Park Hyatt Tokyo introduces a new series of treatments at Club On The Park, using the Omorovicza line of products from Hungary, in a first for the Japanese market.
Park Hyatt Tokyo Offers E-Mobile Portable Wi-Fi Service
Staying Guests Experience Constant Connectivity On The Go, Anywhere in Japan
Park Hyatt Tokyo Introduces Park Siesta
Take advantage of this opportunity for non-hotel guests to experience the exclusive Club On The Park spa.
Book Now or call +81 3 5322 1234