From the moment a guest walks in and collects the room key on a sterling silver key ring, it is clear that a stay at Park Hyatt Tokyo will be an “over-the-top” experience. Perched on the top floors of a modern skyscraper that towers above one of Asia’s most thrilling cities, this hotel is widely acknowledged to be Tokyo’s finest. Whether you are visiting on holiday or travelling for business, we hope you will enjoy the unique spirit of the hotel and the personalized service of our staff available to address your every need.
- 177 generously sized guest rooms, including 23 suites
- All guestrooms located above the 41st floor
- Spacious bathroom with a luxuriously deep bathtub and separate shower
- All rooms feature a 15-inch television in the bathroom
- Walk-in wardrobes
- Stunning views
- Club On The Park: aesthetics and fitness centre
- Staffed by an international team of fitness specialists and aestheticians
- Seven treatment rooms
- Whirlpools, wet and dry saunas, cold plunge pools
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Aerobics studio
- Indoor swimming pool
- Library: A private library of fine books on international travel, art and culture is available for all guests in residence
- Restaurants & Bars: New York Grill & Bar, Girandole, Kozue, The Peak Lounge & Bar, Delicatessen
- Pastry Boutique
- Private Dining
- Banquet rooms: The Ballroom, Venetian Room, Drawing Room
- Wedding Chapel
- The usage of skateboards, kick-scooters, hoverboards, or any other similar equipment is not permitted in the hotel. No electronic skateboards such as hoverboards are allowed in the hotel.
Open 24 hours daily, Park Hyatt Tokyo’s Business Centre is your liaison with Japan. We understand the pressures of a busy travel itinerary and are here to help you get the most out of your time. We can assist you with a range of business services from logistics of a business trip, the printing of business cards in Japanese, and an explanation of Japanese business customs and etiquette. We specialise in providing accurate and up-to-date information, referrals and practical advice for our guests.
Moreover, the Business Centre provides a full range of office equipment and secretarial services, including facsimile transmission, computing, word processing, photocopying and translation. Individual workstations are equipped with desktop computers, a dedicated inkjet printer and the latest business software. For guests looking for a private meeting space, two fully equipped boardrooms (52m²) seating 12 are available for hire. Located high-above the city alongside our guestrooms, the boardrooms offer panoramic views of the city below and hotel services such as Room Service may be enjoyed for a relaxing atmosphere.
For easy communication with business associates and travel companions, all guests enjoy complimentary access to an international mobile phone and wireless Internet connection. In addition, SIM mobile phones, international videoconferencing and Japanese/English laptops are available on a 24-hour basis for hire and video recorders, flip charts, and overhead and slide projectors are free of charge.
- 2 hours for 63,000JPY
- 13,000JPY for every additional hour up to 6 hours
- 6,500JPY for every additional hour between 6 to 12 hours
- Usage of 12 hours+ (maximum use of up to 24 hours) will incur an additional flat fee of 51,000JPY
Please contact the Business Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +81 3 5323 3410 for further details.
In addition, Park Hyatt Tokyo guestrooms are designed with the international business traveller in mind, and double as a serene retreat and private office. Each room is equipped with two phone lines, complimentary wireless LAN Internet access, voicemail, dictionaries, DVD and compact disc players.
Map & Directions
- Narita International Airport (NRT) - 80 minutes by Narita Express to Shinjuku Station, followed by a 5 minute taxi ride or complimentary shuttle bus to the hotel. Alternative transportation: Airport Limousine Bus to Park Hyatt Tokyo - approximately 60 minutes. If there is a long wait until the next direct bus, guests may also take another Airport Limousine Bus to Shinjuku Station, followed by a 5-minute taxi ride or complimentary shuttle bus to the hotel. Chauferfeured-car and taxi services can also be arranged from the airport.
- Haneda Domestic Airport (HND) - Chauferfeured-car and taxi services (approximately 20 - 30 minutes) can be arranged from the airport (please click here to download the access map). Airport Limousine Bus - approximately 35 minutes. Alternative transportation: 60 minutes by monorail and train to Shinjuku Station, followed by a 5 minute taxi ride to the hotel.
Districts in Tokyo
- Shinjuku (commercial, administrative and entertainment center) - walking distance (please click here to download the access map.)
- Omotesando (luxury shopping area) - 10 min. by taxi
- Aoyama (shopping and entertainment area) - 15 min. by taxi
- Shibuya (shopping and entertainment area) - 15 min. by taxi
- Akasaka (central business district) - 20 minutes by taxi
- Roppongi / Roppongi Hills / Tokyo Mid Town (nightlife and entertainment area) - 20 minutes by taxi
- Marunouchi (financial and business district) - 30 min. by car
- Ginza (shopping and entertainment district) - 30 min. by taxi
Distances to the hotel
- Yoyogi Park (One of Tokyo´s largest parks) - 15 minutes walk
- Meiji Shrine (Holy Temple) - 15 minutes walk
- Imperial Palace - 30 minutes by taxi
- Tokyo International Forum - 30 minutes by taxi
- Concierge for all travel and entertainment requirements/multilingual staff
- Full-service Business Centre open 24 hours daily
- Fully equipped boardrooms seating 12
- International videoconferencing
- Complimentary Wireless High-Speed Internet access in all guestrooms as well as all restaurants, lounges, bars and Delicatessen.
- E-Mobile portable Wi-Fi rental service
- Complimentary mobile phone rentals
- Library housing over 2,000 books on art, culture and travel
- Private art collection
- Dry cleaning, laundry and pressing available seven days a week
- Beauty salon
- In-room shiatsu massage seven days a week
- Licensed doctor on call 24 hours
- Exchange of all major currencies
- Airport limousine bus - please click here for time schedule
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Wedding Chapel
- Babysitting service available by reservation
- Private Dining
- Kids at The Park - We offer various items to help ensure both a fun and safe visit for our wee friends of Park Hyatt Tokyo. The Concierge is always ready and happy to help with requests.
For Hotel Guests: 3,100JPY per night
For Restaurant Guests spending 5,000JPY or more: complimentary for up to two hours
Banquet Guests: complimentary for up to two hours
Standard charge of 250JPY per 30 minutes
For your convenience, we are pleased to offer valet parking for our guests.
For Hotel Guests: 5,000JPY per night, unlimited use
For Restaurant Guests:
Daytime Use (7:00 am - 4:00 pm) for up to two hours: 3,000JPY
Evening Use (after 4:00 pm): 5,000JPY
Banquet Guests: 5,000JPY
Club On The Park Guests (member): 3,000JPY per visit
Outside Guests: 7,000JPY
- Prices for valet parking are inclusive of tax, valet service and parking. We do not accept Parking Vouchers for Valet Parking Services
- Prices are for one-time use unless noted otherwise
- For additional information, kindly contact our Front Service staff
Near the hotel entrance on the second floor is the Pastry Boutique offering specialty cakes, pastries, and exquisite fresh bakery items, made to order and presented in beautiful Park Hyatt packaging. The Pastry Boutique's refined walnut interior is a warm and inviting introduction to the rest of the hotel's delights.
Open Daily from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
For enquiries please call: +81-3-5323-3462
Park Hyatt Tokyo’s Delicatessen is a chic gourmet specialty shop situated on the first floor of the Shinjuku Park Tower's airy light-filled atrium. The Delicatessen features its own original branded items chosen from the most organic ingredients to complement its home-style recipes and a showcase replete with the finest cheeses, cold cuts, seafood, salads, sandwiches and desserts.
The Delicatessen also provides Tokyo shoppers with unique delicacies from around the world, in addition to a vast array of items for home delivery. Celebration picnic sets for instant movable feasts and a wide selection of vintage wines from around the world are among the many unique and festive gifts available for anniversaries and other special occasions. Indoor and outdoor dining is available. Enjoy complimentary Wireless Internet service with fresh coffee and deli items.
Open Daily from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
For enquiries please call: +81-3-5323-3635
Tokyo is served by a major international airport, Narita Airport, 40 miles from Tokyo, and a domestic one, Haneda Airport, just five miles from the city centre. Renowned worldwide for its long distance Bullet Trains, the Tokyo train system is fast and efficient and is also the standard way of getting around the city. Nearly everything of interest lies either on or within the JR Yamanote line, the rail loop that circles central Tokyo.
- Narita International Airport (NRT) - 80 minutes by Narita Express, taxi service available. Alternative transportation: Airport Limousine Bus to Park Hyatt Tokyo - about 105 minutes. Alternatively, guests may take the Airport Limousine Bus to Shinjuku Station and take a 5-minute taxi ride to the hotel if there is a long waiting period before the next bus heading to Park Hyatt Tokyo.
- Haneda International Airport - taxi service (approximately 20-30 minutes / please click here to download the access map) and airport limousine bus (about 35 minutes) are available. Alternative transportation: 60 minutes by monorail and train
- Shinjuku Station - 12 minutes' walk, five minutes by hotel shuttle bus or taxi
(please click here to download the access map.)
- Marunouchi - 30 minutes by car
- Akasaka - 20 minutes by car
- Aoyama - 15 minutes by car
- Shibuya - 15 minutes by car
- Shinjuku exit of Highway-Line No 4 - three minutes by car
From Narita Airport:
PRIVATE HIRE CAR
- The fare is 55,000JPY per one way by Sedan up to 2 people
- The fare is 69,000JPY per one way by Van for 4 people and luggage space.
- Please contact us if you are traveling with more than 4 people.
- The fare is 29,000JPY per one way by mini van taxi for 2 to 4 people.
Adrian Fautt, Chief Concierge
Park Hyatt Tokyo
What is your favorite cultural place to walk to from the hotel?
Just 10 minutes from the hotel is the Meiji Shrine which is my favorite place to bring myself to peace and tranquility. This shrine is one of Japan’s most formal Shinto Shrine.
You have 1,500 yen to spend on lunch, where would you eat? If you had 50,000 yen?
My favorite casual but traditional restaurant is Tsunahachi for a great local tempura bowl lunch. For a special evening out Robataya would be my choice to have the very best of choice of Japanese vegetables, seafood and meats including Kobe Beef with a festive atmosphere.
What have guests been asking about lately? What kind of experiences are they looking for?
Our guests have been very interested in night life, Kabukicho is known as Japan’s largest night life town, which is located in our neighborhood.
If you could learn to create one dish at the hotel’s restaurant, what would it be?
The New York Cheesecake served at our New York Grill would be my choice to have a chance to create and indulge.
What is your favorite piece of artwork in the hotel?
The “Air Flow” located in our entrance. This piece really reminds me of what the world is about, representing the globe and seasons.
Is there an interesting fact about the hotel that many people don’t know?
We are located near Shinjuku Station which is the busiest train station in the world with 3.6 million users every day, the hub of Tokyo.
Can you tell us about a rare and unique experience you have curated for your guests?
I had once sent a toy poodle to Singapore which was purchased by the guest but was returned and I had to find a foster family for the little one.
Is there one other Park Hyatt hotel or resort in particular that you love or are dying to visit?
It is my dream to visit the Park Hyatt Paris – Vendome. As I am a member of the Les Clefs d’Or, my heart directs me to the land that established this profession, the concierge.
Check-in Time: 1pm on Weekdays, 3pm on Weekends
Check-out Time: 12:00 noon
Restaurants and Bars Website
Check out our recently launched English food and beverage website for your next dining experience.
New Airport Tunnel Connects Park Hyatt Tokyo
The recently opened tunnel from Haneda International Airport has made Park Hyatt Tokyo an even more appealing destination.
Enjoy the early evening vistas at The Peak Bar with its new happy-hour menu, Twilight Time.
Park Hyatt Tokyo Introduces Park Siesta
Take advantage of this opportunity for non-hotel guests to experience the exclusive Club On The Park spa.
Book Now or call +81 3 5322 1234